Oh my granola! It’s been so long since I got creative with granola recipes so I’m super excited to share this one with you!
This granola has the perfect balance of sweetness, spice and crunch! I have never baked quinoa before so was intrigued at how well it turned out. Matched up with some mixed nuts, oats and maple syrup creates a delicious crunchy topping for yoghurts, smoothie bowls or even in a bowl with some milk!
This recipe has only 6 ingredients! Less than 5 minutes to throw it altogether then another 15-20 minutes for baking! Dairy, oil and refined sugar free!
What you’re going to need
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup raw, unsalted mixed nuts
1/4 cup uncooked quinoa
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius
- In a bowl, add all of the dry ingredients and make sure they are well coated with the spices.
- Add the maple syrup and mix again until all of the dry ingredients are coated.
- Spread on a lined baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes (check a few times during baking to ensure it’s not burning)
- Allow to cool entirely before storing in an airtight container